The cinema and I have a complicated relationship, I can not be by his side as I would like, my career prevents me, for the moment, we will see what the future holds for us.
From a very young age I have liked the cinema, at my young age I had already seen documentaries and films of the greatest film directors, my family could not believe it, I have always been very attracted to the work of the directors and the entire team that are never mentioned but are just as important for a film to be made. I always give recognition to the people who deserve it, the audio team, the production team, the editing team, etc. well there are many related people.
All the works within a film production have their importance and it could be said that they have more importance than the director himself, although on the other hand, the film director is the mastermind within the production, anyone can read a script but the director is in charge of capturing it and bringing it to real life, his creativity has no limits and a clear example of that type of director is without a doubt my favorite director Guillermo del Toro, his work in the cinema is fantastic, a super hard-working person and committed to what he does, also because of the figure that he is as a person, always humble and proud of his country, of our country.
I already took for granted who my inspiration is and one day I hope to be able to have some participation in a movie and if the conditions are good, probably as a director, or at least to know Mr. Guillermo del toro in some way.


0 comentarios