THE MUSIC OF MY LIFE.

Many people think that because I'm an engineer I have to like "la banda", the reality is different, I do not come from a family of musicians but I do have a wide knowledge of music.

I love the music of my country and I enjoy it a lot, now that I think about it, i crave a tequila and something from the master "Jose Alfredo Jimenes" but i am also a person who enjoys good jazz to study or take my best dance steps with "ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK", Sing an "ABBA" song, Saturday night alright for listen to Elton John, listen to something alternative in the voice of "JAIN" and since we are in France we have to give thanks for "Get lucky", "Robot rock" and "instant crush" to that duo that will always live in my heart.

Something in Spanish? Of course, friend, do you think "De musica ligera" is good? I also have "kumbala", i can offer you some "juanes", or "Ricky Martin", something to listen to in the car? It could be "La incondicional" from luismi, or "la chica de humo".

I could be like this all day but I really have to admit that my true love is rock, in all its presentations, it is the genre that moves me, that makes me feel alive and it is the music with which I have spent my best moments.

my favorite song is KICKSTART MY HEART, the best song in the world, listen to it I know you willbe fascinated


I share a bit of my tastes in this small playlist, they are the songs that always put me in a good mood.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLFm0GBW7IRXqHolJyGZZ2u40d5vXU4AS



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios